Erin Brinkman: USDF Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medalist
Erin is available for clinics, lessons at Valhalla, judging schooling shows, coaching at shows, and training horses. Please view the Sales page for information on horses currently offered for sale.
Erin loves to teach and has been teaching daily for the last 30 years. She travels throughout the United States giving clinics. She has helped many riders achieve their USDF medals and find their dream horse!
- Over 20 of her horses have placed in the USDF Horse of the Year top 20 standings
- 4 horses finished to Grand Prix
- Winning at the Region 3 Championshis at Intermediare II and Grand Prix in 2008
- Champion USDF Horse of the Year in 2007 with Bella Luna in the Intermediare I Freestyle with an average of over 75%!
- Erin has trained 18 horses to the FEI level
- Certified in Linda Tellington-Jones TTouch
- Parelli Natural Horsemanship
- Peggy Fleming Holistic Horse care, acupuncture and homeopathics
- Gene Ovnicek Natural Balance horse shoeing
- USDF "L" Program, "Distinction"
Erin has been riding since she was 3. She was exposed to many different disciplines and competed extensively due to being raised on her family's farm, Valhalla in North Florida.
In her younger years, she loved to compete in Eventing, Hunter shows, and Dressage shows. She also loved Gymnastics and Vaulting, and feels these helped her later gain the physical control Dressage requires. Her love for Dressage became the strongest as a young adult, and it was at this time that she decided to put her focus here. She found it to be interesting, loved the physical aspect as well as the discipline it takes to get to the top of her sport. Erin Brinkman is a head trainer of Valhalla Farm in Wellborn, Florida, which has been on the top of the USDF breeding charts for over 25 years.
Erin has trained with many top professionals. She trained with Betsy Steiner for 3 months in Wellington in 2004. She has worked with Herwig Radnetter since 2000. Herwig is the head trainer at the Spanish Riding School in Vienna, Austria. She trained with Walter Zettl for 4 years, and was used in his video, "A Matter of Trust," as well as in his books. She has also worked with Conrad Schumacher, Karl Milkolka, and Martin Schaudt. Erin has trained in the US and in Germany.